Articles On The Buteyko Breathing Technique
It is not about deep breathing – it is about efficient breathing — taking in the right amount of air for our metabolic needs means rebalancing the amount of oxygen and carbon dioxide in our bloodstream, maintaining a healthy blood pH so that we have optimal oxygenation of the tissues.
Buteyko is one of the few breathing techniques which has been extensively tested in a medical setting (see clinical trials) and has been proven to be a natural, safe and effective way to relieve and eliminate the symptoms of stress, asthma, allergies, sleep apnoea, panic attacks, sinusitis, hayfever, chronic colds, flu and bronchitis, snoring and some types of emphysema.
To read more about the Buteyko Breathing Technique and how it may help your health, please see the articles below.
Recently Published Articles
Mercola.com - July-30 2016
By Dr. Mercola
Are You Breathing Right?
By Arne Heayn
The Emerging Field of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
ByJoy Moeller, et all
10 Reason To Breathe Through Your Nose (Not Your Mouth)
By Dr. Janet Winter
- Buteyko For the Reversal of Chronic Hyperventilation
By Peter Kolb BSc(Eng), MSc(Med)
- Hyperventilation Syndrome: A Diagnosis Begging for Recognition
The Buteyko Breathing Technique
- Dr. Konstantin Buteyko - A Short Biography
- List of Conditions Helped By The Buteyko Method
- The First-Hand Buteyko Method
- A breathing breakthrough
- New York Times: Really? Breathing Exercises Can Relieve Asthma
- Asthma - Ignorance or Design?
- New York Times: A Breathing Technique Offers Help for People With Asthma
- Breathe. Don't wheeze
- Targeting pCO2 in Asthma: Pilot Evaluation of a Capnometry-Assisted Breathing Training
- BIBH 2012 Study: Sleep apnoea and breathing retraining
- Obstructive sleep apnoea and breathing retraining
- SLEEP APNOEA AND DYSFUNCTIONAL BREATHING - The link missed by the Sleep Study industry